Friday, March 1, 2019

Remixing


Image result for sarasota travel guide

There are many ways that you can remix, sample and/or mash-up about traveling. I say this because you can use similar content but change it in many different ways like the content, layout, music, or background music. If you look at some traveling sights so of them overlap but are presented in a way that appeals to the different audiences for example if you are going to talk about the best places to take your kids you will see people put pictures like Mickey Mouse or something, if you are going to talk about places to go hiking you will see people put pictures like the outdoors or trails.

With this kind of remixing you have to also be very careful of the copyright laws as well to protect yourself and your content. The easiest way I think to remix travel information would be YouTube. I say that because you can specifically talk about a specific place and edit/add your own content and music or whatever camera/recording equipment you might have. An example I found of someone making their own video is at Sarasota, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Tree

For this week's post I took a step back and really looked what got me into traveling so much. Of course my parents like to travel so I g...