Friday, March 29, 2019

Interactive Narrative Reflection

For my Interactive Narrative I chose to do a topic that most people thought of at least once in their lifetime. The places I chose for this are places that I enjoy going to and some are places that my fellow classmate help me chose.

The first section starts Somewhere Warm if you like the sunshine and sound of the waves, the second section goes Somewhere Cold if you don't mind the snow and are active, the third section is    Something Big that you only see rich people or celebrities can afford, and lastly is Something Small for those who are more conservative with their money.

The hardest part of this project was deciding on what platform I wanted to use to create. I was thinking about Twine but it is hard to write code and get it the way I exactly I wanted it to even trying to use w3schools.

                               Image result for siesta keys florida
The funnest part of this assignment was choosing photos to go along with the places I chose and I think after looking at all the photos makes it hard to chose even if you have a specific place in mind, this may change your mind to try somewhere new.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Tree

For this week's post I took a step back and really looked what got me into traveling so much. Of course my parents like to travel so I g...