Thursday, March 21, 2019

Interactive Narrative

For this weeks blog focus I am going to be creating an interactive narrative.  I see people using many different forms of digital media or technologies to create an interactive narrative in the field which might include Twine or Wikifoundry.

I personally only have a little bit of experience using Twine for some of my classes but for this you have to use HTML or CSS code to create your own code to open up on a website and it can get very confusing. Wikifoundry is have never used or heard of before and I tried to set up a website but it would not let me edit the site so I chose to find a different site to create my interactive narrative on.

The overall goal of this is too create the interactive narrative so that the audience is interested in and can engage in to an extent. For my narrative I will be talking about traveling but with a twist that I think we would all like to happen to us.
                                            lottery-money

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Tree

For this week's post I took a step back and really looked what got me into traveling so much. Of course my parents like to travel so I g...