Thursday, March 7, 2019

Remix Reflection

What inspired me to do this type of remix about traveling is to show that you do not have to hundreds or even thousands of dollars to go to different places around the United States. These are all places that I have visited to in my lifetime so far that anyone can easily access you just need reliable transportation. 

These photos inspired me to write this narrative because they interest the audience and might make them want to go and visit these places and create memories of their own. The form and content of traveling and the photos go together great because it shows memories and if you took a picture of it then you probably like that spot.

The most difficult part of this assignment was wondering what platform I wanted to use to present or post my remix on and I am glad I decided to go with Google Slides and also figuring out what to say on each of the photos whether they be funny, serious, or a reference to something common.
                                Image result for travel memes
Some of the artistic choices I made during this project was to edit the photo a little bit by either cropping or enhancing the color to make the photos more vibrant and appeal to the viewer. These are actual real photos that I have taken myself.

The advantages that these mediums offer is to show that you do not have to be rich to travel, the most important thing you need to have is TIME. These places are easily accessible and do not require a lot of walking to get to which is nice so that you have more time to enjoy the surroundings.  

I learned a lot during this creation process that I will carry after I leave this class. I learned that remixing can be challenging at time but also fun at the same time. You have to be careful of copy writing and plagiarism as well when constructing a remix. There are a lot of different creative ways to remix a story that you might not have thought possible but with a little creativity and hard work anything is possible.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Tree

For this week's post I took a step back and really looked what got me into traveling so much. Of course my parents like to travel so I g...