Thursday, January 10, 2019

Introduction

I am interested in a lot of different hobbies inside and outside so if I was to have a dream career I would say working/traveling around the world taking pictures for National Geographic or something very similar. I have even thought about being a photographer for a ski resort out west who would take pictures and interact with the skiers/snowboarders on the mountain and in the lodge.

My thoughts on digital media and writing are positive since most people have a smartphone and it is easier to access and word travels faster than ever before which is both good and bad in some cases. Majority of the society reads and learns from what is posted on the internet because the media is more accessible and more convenient than say going to the library.

For my three role models I chose include Tyler Hubbard from Florida Georgia Line, Sahen Skinner a snowmobile guide, and lady named Julie (pinkgemlife) from Instagram. I picked these three because Tyler Hubbard is an inspirational country artist and is always willing to help others. Sahen Skinner is an awesome guy who is down to earth and has his own website that is easy to use and has a nice overall design. Julie has an amazing Instagram page with posts of the beach, which is the main subject, and the sunsets that is just beautiful.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Tree

For this week's post I took a step back and really looked what got me into traveling so much. Of course my parents like to travel so I g...