Thursday, January 17, 2019

Location-Based Narratives


Image result for us map with push pins

My blog's focus intersects with social media and/or location-based narratives is going to be about traveling to different places in the United States. A good example of this is when I post to Facebook and use the "check-in" location. Another hard copy way I like to also do in more detail is putting push pins on a United States map with different colors for each state.

A good example to show the same kind of concept would be "The Silent History" story. Each place I go has its own unique story that I have to tell about what happened, what we did, what we seen, etc. This is also unique because it doesn't matter what order you view each photo in since it has its own story.

I love traveling and marking different places off my bucket list that I want to visit and I always take multiple photos one because I love photography and to share the memories with my family and friends and like they always say "every photo is worth a thousand words". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Tree

For this week's post I took a step back and really looked what got me into traveling so much. Of course my parents like to travel so I g...