Thursday, January 24, 2019

Location-Based Social Media

My blog’s focus intersects with social media and / or location-based narratives because usually after I take photos at one of our destinations I either post the one I like the most on Facebook and Instagram so that friends and family can see or comment I like to see what other people post to see where cool places are around the area so its really nice when people post locations so that other people can enjoy nature and wildlife.

It is nice and very easy to add a location on Facebook and Instagram because usually google maps is connected to the location as well so you can click on that and easily access the location and it is a good way to keep track of all the places you have been before or if you look back for a specific place social media keeps track.

As a backup to using social media I have a map that I have push pins in of all the towns that I have been too and each state is a different color and I hope to one day travel to each of the 50 states in my lifetime.
                             Image result for instagram location

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Tree

For this week's post I took a step back and really looked what got me into traveling so much. Of course my parents like to travel so I g...