Thursday, February 14, 2019

Collaboration

What do you think the significance of collaboration is? Do you view it differently? What do you personally use it for, work, school, or in general? I use collaboration a lot for school and work a lot. When I have free time I love to travel local and far but I collaborate with other people to get directions to some of the places because they sometimes don't have the specific location. A good example I found to show what I mean would be "Humans of New York".
                  Image result for traveling and collaboration
The value of collaboration can be very important in most instances because it can help you make a decision about somewhere to go by getting feedback from someone else who either knows or is familiar with that place. Their is also some challenges like if the person you talk too had a bad experience that doesn't mean you are going too as well but that's the chance you take. Digital tools make collaboration so much easier because you can get answers within minutes instead of hand writing a letter and sending it through the mail and waiting days to get a response.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Tree

For this week's post I took a step back and really looked what got me into traveling so much. Of course my parents like to travel so I g...